VaC is currently accepting submissions for upcoming shows. If you are interested in showing your work at VaC please follow the guidelines below.
VaC currently only accepts submissions from artists residing in the Tresure Valley or those with stong ties to the Treasure Valley area.
Guidelines for submitting art:
- Name and contact information
- Artist Statement and Resume
- A list of any previous or current gallery exhibitions
- Duplicates, not originals, of your work (no more than twelve slides or images)
- Titles, dimensions and retail values of your work
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (if you would like your submission returned)
- Any other information that you feel is valuable ie. awards, artistic background & education
VaC gallery accepts submissions in slide format and high quality digital format on cd/ dvd rom or via email.
While we encourage all artists interested in showing at VaC to visit the gallery to establish if our space is the right fit for your work please submit your work via one of the following methods and do not drop by your submission in person. After initial review we will contact prospective artists to arrange a viewing of original materials.
To submit via post, please mail your submission to:
Visual Arts Collective ~ Artist Submissions
3638 Osage Street
Garden City, Idaho 83714
To submit electronically, please send your submission to:
Please add Artist Submission to your emails subject line.
**Due to a high volume of spam email, VaC recently placed a spam filter on all messages going through the server. As a result, it has come to our attention that a few recent electronic submissions have been lost. We have taken steps to ensure that emails coming through with Artist Submission in the subject line will not be tagged as spam. If you have made a recent electronic submission to VaC and have not received any response, please resubmit.
Sorry for any Inconvenience!**